Weekly Declarations : 28.05.18




Happy New Week Guys! I hope you’re all doing great! This week’s declarations have no specific theme to them. What I have to share with us are simply a set of prayers and declaration backed up by promises God has already made to us. The beautiful thing about them is that we don’t have to worry if they’ll come to pass or be our reality because God is not a man that He should lie or a son of man that He should repent. If He says something He will do it because as He Himself has said, He exults His word above every single name we call Him and His words will never pass away. All we need to do is have the courage to believe Him because faith is the only hindrance to seeing a performance of God’s promises. 

Thank you, heavenly father, for an amazing new week and thank you for giving me all that I need for life and godliness. – 2 Peter 1:3

Father in the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that as I come to the end of the month of May, all the daily loadings of benefits I have missed out on come flooding in this week – Psalm 68:19

I decree and declare that You who are able to perfect what you’ve started, bring to perfection every good work in my life. – Psalm 138:8

Father in the name of Jesus, standing on your promises that you have given to me a peace that the world cannot steal, I live, breathe and operate in the perfect peace of the Lord. - Philippians 4:7

Father in the name of Jesus, for my sake, every storm around my life and family is calmed in Jesus name. - Psalm 107:29

I decree and declare that in the matchless name of Jesus, mercy speaks for me in every area where I have fallen short. - Titus 3:5

I decree and declare that God raises Kings to speak on my behalf in this week and in the month ahead. - Isaiah 49:23

In the mighty name of Jesus, favor surrounds me as a shield and no evil settles around me and my loved ones. - Psalm 5:12

Father even as I step into this new month, in the matchless name of Jesus, I have deep insight into new opportunities and I take new territories to the glory of God. - Joshua 1:3

Father in the name of Jesus my life is holy ground and no disorderliness, disaster and sin are permitted in my life. - 1 Corinthians 6: 19-20

I bear upon me the mark of Christ, Let no trouble, trouble me. - Galatians 6:17

I decree and declare that every mountain melts like wax before me. – Zechariah 4:7

Heavenly father I rededicate my life to you and I ask that you would find me worthy to be used for your glory. – 2 Timothy 2:1


In the mighty name of Jesus, I am a sharp battle axe in your mighty hands and with you and through you, I do damage to the Kingdom of darkness. -

Comments