Weekly Declarations : Shield and Protection


Good evening guys and happy new week! I hope you guys had a restful weekend and you’re doing great. So each new week, I ask God exactly what to write because I always desire that it is all of Him and none of me. More so, I know when God puts it into your heart to do something, He usually has a very specific purpose and people in mind. That’s just His MO (Modus Operandi. So I try as much as possible, to align with that so that whatever He has planned for each new week for everyone who is connected to LFC is established. The funny thing is 2/3 years from now, someone will stumble on many of these posts and it will be exactly what they need to get them through that day or Season. I love how much of a Master planner God is in that way and I just love being a part of His plans.
Many times, writing these declarations, I have no Idea what I’m supposed to write until I start writing and then the Holy Spirit just kind of takes over and this really is one of those times. (Pretty sure the unusually lengthy pre-amble also has something to do with it too.) Anyways to everyone who will be blessed and encouraged by this, always remember that God thinks and watches over you carefully. With that knowledge in your heart, decree and declare after me;

  • As the mountains surround Jerusalem, the Lord surrounds me and all that concerns me. (Psalm 125:2)
  • I am hid in the hollow of God’s palms. (Isaiah 41:10)
  • I am preserved from death and destruction (Psalm 140:4)
  • I am set apart from signs and wonders (Isaiah 8:18)
  • The beauty and the glory of the Lord is upon me and all that concerns me (Psalm 90:17, Isaiah 60:1)
  • I am a battle axe in the hand of the Lord. (Jeremiah 51:20)
  • I know no sorrow and my eyes are kept from weeping. (Revelations 21:4)
  • For God Almighty is a shield for me, my Glory the lifter of my head. (Psalm 3:3)
  • I am God’s own message to the nations of the earth. (2 Corinthians 3:2)
  • My Maker is my Husband, my Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel. (Isaiah 54:5)

So it is in Jesus name. Have a blessed and awesome week ahead guys!



Comments