Weekly Declaration: Ordered Steps




Good Evening and Happy New Week Guys! So we’re officially in the last week of the month of June and it is crazy how quickly time flies. This week I am going to be sharing a few declarations on being guided by the Lord. I’m sharing this because every day, I appreciate how much easier it is to just do things God’s way. I’m not saying that doing things God’s way will guarantee you smooth sailing all the way (quite the opposite I’m afraid) but with God, a positive and exciting outcome is guaranteed. Not to mention, it is a million times better to walk the path God has laid out for you than for you are operating in your own wisdom and your own strength. God will supply His Spirit for His plans but when you walk in your own plans, you are sure to struggle because God only funds His own plans for your life.

Now without further ado, the declaration for this week;

I walk in knowledge of God’s ways with an undivided heart and with holy and reverent fear of God. – Psalm 86:11

I decree and declare that God Himself orders my steps because by His grace, I trust In Him always and I acknowledge Him in ALL my decisions. I do not cling to my own wisdom. – Proverbs 3:5-6

In the name of Jesus, I will not lack godly counsel, God sends me wise and godly Counsellors every step of the way to help me fulfill purpose. – Proverbs 11:14

I decree and declare that I am taught of the Lord and great is my peace. – Isaiah 54:13

In the name of Jesus, I do not walk through life confused or without a clear sense of Direction because the loving eyes of the Most High are on me. – Psalm 32:8

I receive the grace to wait when God says wait and to launch out when God says launch out. – Numbers 9:23

Because I walk in perfect obedience to the will of God, God grants me victory every step of the way. – 2 Samuel 5:19, Judges 6:14

God raises men and women to meet my needs. - 1 Kings 17:9

I rest only in green pastures and not on barren ground and I want for nothing because I make the Lord my Shepherd indeed. – Psalm 23:2

Even when I encounter challenges in walking in perfect obedience to God, God Himself shows up as my rock and fortress. – Psalm 31:3


Comments