Weekly Declarations: The Month of March




Happy New Month Guys! While this is coming in rather late, we figure there's still no better way to begin the month and our week on the blog, than by sharing a few declarations to remind you of who you are and what you are in Christ Jesus.

Even as we make these declarations we pray that these spoken words become our reality in this week and throughout the Month of March in Jesus name. Amen!


Declarations:

1)     I am indeed like a tree planted by the rivers of the water and so I bring forth fruit in due season.

2)     My talents make a way for me and bring me before Kings and not mere men.

3)     The Lord God Himself goes ahead of me to level the heights and to make every crooked path straight

4)     Heaven backs all my moves and efforts in this new week and in the month of March

5)     I am helped by God

6)     I grow daily in wisdom and patience

7)     I receive grace to manage favour

8)     No situation overwhelms me. ‎God makes a way of escape for me.

9)     To all who see me, I am a reflection of the power and love of Christ

10)  It is well with me in this new week and in the month of March.


     When you declare these things it may not feel like it but that's the point. As believers, we don't say what we see, we see what we say. So let's try these declarations again but this time mix them with a little more faith. Have a blessed and awesome week ahead!



Comments