Weekly Declarations: 24.07.18




Hi Guys! Happy New Week! It’s Weekly Declarations day today! Oh and a quick disclaimer, there’s no specific theme for today’s declarations, partly because I feel inspired to share some declarations that centre on the love of God again; but also because I don’t want to force the Holy Spirit into a box.
So I hope the declarations for today bless you and I pray that they cause order and answered prayers to come forth in the name of Jesus. Amen!

Decree and Declare after me;

God, Himself judges me precious therefore I am honoured. – Isaiah 43:4

Though a thousand fall at my side and ten thousand by my right hand, I myself am left unscathed. – Psalm 91:7

I am taught of the Lord, great is my peace. – Isaiah 54:13

I enjoy uncommon favour and help and I win the admiration of all who see me. – Esther 2:15, 17

Because the Lord God Himself is with me, I enjoy peace in every area of my life. – 2 Chronicles 20:30

I live daily filled with the Holy Spirit and I profit always from divine instructions. - Isaiah 48:17

God true to His word, daily loads me with benefits. – Psalm 68:19

Before situations get too overwhelming for me, God makes a way of escape for me. - 1 Corinthians 10:13

Thank you, Jesus, because true to your word, you will indeed never leave me nor forsake me. – Hebrews 13:5

Thank you, Father, for giving me all that I need for life and godliness, by your grace I walk in that knowledge and in that might. - 2 Peter 1:3



Have a great and power packed week ahead guys!


Comments