Weekly Declarations: Restoration, Rejuvenation and New Beginnings





Good Morning Guys and Happy new week! Today’s declarations are our very first for the month of August and they are all about the number 8. 8 spiritual is the number of Restoration, Rejuvenation and New Beginnings. This is the month where God restores every lost thing in your life, makes every old thing new again and grants you brand new beginnings in the areas of your life you desire. In faith and in line with the theme for August, we’re going to be making a few declarations.

Repeat After me; I decree and declare

In the name of Jesus Christ, Old things have passed away and all things have become new. – 2 Corinthians 5:17

God is making pathways for me in the wilderness and rivers in the deserts of my life. – Isaiah 43:19

God, Himself does a new thing in my life and it is apparent for everyone to see. – Isaiah 43: 19

The Lord restores my fortunes and with the help of the Lord, I rebuild every ruined city and wall in my life and my industry bears fruit in abundance for me. – Amos 9:14

As I run with God in this new month, I decree and declare that I overtake and recover everything that I have ever lost. – 1 Samuel 30:8

In the name of Jesus, in this month of restoration, God does not only restore what was lost, He restores me twice over. I have double for my trouble. – Zechariah 9:12, Isaiah 61:7

In the name of Jesus, my health is restored and every brokenness and wound in my life is restored in Jesus name. – Jeremiah 30:17

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I am restored from every sin and iniquity and I walk in righteousness – Psalm 23:3

The God of all grace restores me in Him, I stand firm and I am strengthened in the things of the Spirit. – 1 Peter 5:10

I receive fresh oil of anointing for my life’s assignment and my purpose. – Psalm 92:10

I decree and declare that as I restore every altar of worship and praise in my life, God restores my good fortune. – 2 Chronicles 24:4

In this month of new beginnings, I decree and declare, God Himself makes a new covenant with me. – Jeremiah 31:31


So shall it be in Jesus name! Welcome to your month of the new guys!


Comments