So Will I (100 Billion X)


 Live - Hillsong.


Hi guys! Good Evening and Happy Weekend! I hope everyone's having a relaxing or exciting weekend?

So I know there's a song for every season and seasons differ from person to person but some songs manage to cut across seasons and for us this is one of them.

'So Will I' is a song by Hillsong and it was released earlier this year. The video surfaced in March and it's been such a blessing to me.

I've had this song on repeat for the last 2 weeks and every time I worship I am 100% disarmed and in complete awe of God.  I'm in awe of His might, His Power and most of all His love for us.

I am reminded that all of creation responds to His voice and does His bidding by these lines;

"As you speak a hundred billion galaxy are born."

"For once you have spoken all nature and science follow the sound of your voice."

"Once you speak a hundred billion creatures catch your breath. Evolving in pursuit of what you said."


I am challenged to another level of obedience and surrender when I hear;

"If You gladly chose surrender so will I."

"If the wind goes where You send it so will I."


I am reminded of the faithfulness and imminence of His word when they sing;

"God of your promise, you don't speak in vain, no syllable empty or void."


I am reminded of His immeasurable love for me and challenged to a greater level of love for Him and others when I hear;

"I can see your heart 8 Billion different ways, every precious one a child you died to save. If you gave your life to love them so will I"

"You're the One who never leaves the one behind."


I could go on and on but hey there's already a Hundred billion reasons to listen to this song!



This version is a rendition by Amanda Cook of Bethel Music and it really is my favorite because watching and listening to her just makes me want to worship like never before.





Comments