Recommends: Planted Not Buried by Mike Todd



Hi guys! Good evening! I hope everyone's had a decent day so far? So I know typically Tuesday are for 'Godly Hacks',  but I've really been meaning to recommend a message I listened to that really blessed me. It really is one of those Season focused messages and it's by the Lead Pastor of Transformation Church, Pastor Mike Todd.

The title of the message is " Under Doesn't mean Over//Planted not Buried Part 1". I know it's a mouthful but it's the first message of the series.  On average, Pastor Mike Todd's series get up to like 6 Parts? Sometimes more sometimes less but this particular series is on Part 3 at the moment.

Part 1 of this series is what I am recommending tonight and it really focuses on as many of us who are going through a process. For some, things may make sense at the moment, for others it may not, but what we all have in common is that we're going through a Season where we keep having to check if we're just buried or we're growing. Even as I say this what comes to mind is a quote by T.D Jakes from a conference I attended. He said, "Success doesn't feel successful."  This quote pretty much sums up the message.

Pastor Mike Todd really addresses the feeling we go through when we're going through our process and we just don't feel like we're where we need to be or like things are not happening the way they should. It was a reminder to as many who need to be reminded, that buried things and planted things in the early stages look the same.

Check it out! It will bless you and lend crazy perspective.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cxlPcQrzuk&t=0s&list=PLPdt1VSsaB9uyfdhkVTCf2-Q3agUpr_Lg&index=2

Comments