Weekly Declarations: Peace Be Still




Hi guys! Happy New week! I hope you guys had a restful and peaceful weekend? I mean mine wasn’t restful but it was for a good cause. I had a blast whiling out (for Jesus of course) at a worship concert my church held. It was great fun! So in the middle of all of this fun and just the weekend, one scripture has kinda stayed with me. I hadn’t realized it until this Morning and it is “Peace Be Still.” I wrote an article last Thursday about how God doesn’t need our help and this may very well be revelational residue from that. For me is the constant reminder (and a much-needed one for me) to not get ahead of God; to not fret, loose hope or panic when faced with overwhelming situations or challenges. It doesn’t even need to be anything huge, just stuff as simple as an overwhelming to-do list or pressure from the day to day of trying to balancing various aspects of our lives. I find that while sometimes the big things can shake us, it’s the really small things that tend to have us all rattled and in a frenzy. So today we’re going to be declaring some words and ministering peace to our spirits or even a loved one in need of some stillness and I know it will bless us all.

Decree and Declare after me;

Because the Lord Himself is in my midst, every storm is rebuked for my sake. – Mark 4:38-39

I am not overwhelmed and nothing overcomes me. Instead, I overcome every situation and come out victorious. – Romans 8:37

I decree and declare that no trial, no event, no situation known to man can still my peace. – Philippians 4:7

Because I have the Holy Spirit on my inside, I begin to exhibit daily the fruit of peace in all things. – Galatians 5:22-23

I operate in an unrivaled dimension of peace, knowing that no disaster can destroy me. – Psalm 91: 5-10

God, Himself gives me peace roundabout on every side of my life. – 2 Chronicles 20:30. Joshua 21:44

Because I, my Children, my projects, my family, my visions are born of God we overcome every situation. -  1 John 5:4

Because I belong to the Lord, I partake of His strength and therefore I enjoy peace. – Psalm 29:11

In the name of Jesus, not only do I have peace because I am a peacemaker but I have Joy in abundance. – Proverbs 12:20

Because I am a hearer and doer of the word, I enjoy divine peace. – John 16:33

I put my best effort to live in peace with everyone around me. I do not stir up or fuel strife. – Hebrews 12:14



Comments