Weekly Declarations: Mid-Month Fortification




Hi guys! Good Morning and welcome to a new week! I can't explain the excitement I feel being able to actually get this out super early on a Monday morning. It's one of the things I've been trusting God for and trying to discipline myself more on; earlier and more structured timing for Weekly Declarations posts so I'm stoked. Anyways, today's declarations have no specific theme for them beyond just us being able to fortify ourselves by reminding ourselves and the devil of God's promises over our lives. We often know the things God has promised us or said to us but being able to re-affirm it is a very good way to stay in faith and build up confidence to go out and face the world and whatever is confronting us. I pray that even as we make these declarations this Morning, the Holy Spirit takes total control and God backs up our words of faith with infallible proofs. 



So Decree and Declare after me;

I am blessed and highly favored by the Most High, therefore everything I touch is blessed and nothing that is committed into my hands has permission to fail. - Luke 1:28, Psalm 1:3

I decree and declare that I bear upon me the mark of Christ so no trouble, no man, no situation can trouble me. - Galatians 6:17

I have been marked with His holy seal, therefore, I am exempt from tragedy and so are my loved ones. - 2 Corinthians 1:22, Ephesians 1:13.

I am a Child of the Most High therefore, I am set apart for signs and wonders. - Isaiah 8:18

As I step out in this week, no situation overwhelms me, every mountain crumbles before me and every valley is exalted for my sake. -  Luke 3:5,  Zechariah 4:7.

By My God, in the remainder of this month and in the month of July, I run against troops and I leap over walls. -  2 Samuel 22:30, Psalm 18:29.

My eyes are kept from weeping and my mouth is filled with the sound of rejoicing because the shout of the King is in my midst. -  Jeremiah 31:16,  Psalm 116:8, Job 8:21, Psalm 126:2, Jeremiah 30:19.

I am preserved from any spirit of confusion and depression. The Joy of the Lord is my strength and I enjoy ordered steps. I know what to do when to do it and how to do it. -  Nehemiah 8;10, Isaiah 48:17.

Every circumstance I encounter is being turned around into a victory for me. - Romans 8:28, 2 Corinthians 2:14.

I am the seed of Abraham, therefore in this week, in this month of July and in the remainder of this year 2018, I can never be stranded. - Galatians 3:14, Genesis 22:17, Hebrews 6;14.

I am helped by the Most High God, therefore I am preserved from shame and disgrace. - Isaiah 50:7, Psalm 25:3, Romans 10:11.

Because I submit my life daily to God, I resist the devil in whatever pathetic form he appears and he flees. - James 4:7

My God, My Father, My King is working all things together for my God. Victory and Peace on every side is my reality in Jesus name! Amen! -  Joshua 21:44, 1 Kings 5:4, 2 Chronicles 20:30.


Have a great and awesome week guys!

Comments