Godly Hacks: How He Loves





Good Evening Guys, I hope everyone's week got off to a great start? If not, don't fret, don't be sad and don't freak out. God's still got you. I was thinking as usual (kind of like pinky and the brain at the start of every episode) of what to share with you guys tonight and the word LOVE came to me; Swiftly followed by this Scripture;

" There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides the heavens to your aid, and the clouds in His majesty." - Deuteronomy 33:26


The Holy Spirit said to me this is how much God loves you (that's you in the plural by the way). Like a Father at the cry of his child, so will God rush to your help at the sound of your cry to Him. The sad and crazy part of this is many of God's Children and even unbelievers, have no idea, not a single clue, just how viciously God loves us all. 

It occurred to me that we've been sharing all these hacks on; favour, help, righteousness and faithfulness but we've somehow neglected the very foundation of all of those things, LOVE. God's love for us to be specific. It is only when we understand just how deep God's love for us runs that we'll begin to understand that there is nothing He won't do for us that is for our own good. NOT A SINGLE THING.

So let me share with you from His very word just How He Loves you and I.


He gave up His most precious gift for us as a sign of His love.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. " - John 3;16

"But God demonstrated His own love for us in this; while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8


He is super mindful of us and He watches over us

"I give them eternal life and they shall never perish, no one will snatch them out of my hands." - John 10:28

"What is man that you are mindful of him? and the son of man that you visit him? " For you have made him a little lower than the angels and crowned him glory and honour." - Psalm 8: 4-5

"Casting all your cares [ all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully.] - 1 Peter 5:7 AMP


In His love for us, He didn't just redeem us, He really upgraded our Status.

"But God who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ and raised us up together and made us sit together in the heavenly places with Christ Jesus." - Ephesians 2:4-6

" See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called Children of God and that is what we are." - 1 John 3:1

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." - Romans 8:37


His Love for us is everlasting, never-ending.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore I have drawn you with loving devotion." - Jeremiah 31:3

"For I am convinced that neither death nor, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God.


We are the apple of His eyes.

"For this is what the Lord of Host says 'After His glory has sent me after the nations that have plundered you- for whoever touches you, touches the apple of his eyes." - Hebrews 2:8


He will give Nations and People as a ransom for us.

"Because you are precious and honoured in my sight and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for and nations in place of your life." - Isaiah 43:4


He will never abandon or forsake us... Yes NEVER!

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or terrified of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you. " - Deuteronomy 31:6

"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." - Matthew 28:20


He always comes to our rescue.

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1

"So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." - Isaiah 41:10

The Lord is my light and salvation. Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1



PS: Special shoutout to Kim Walker, whose song 'How He Loves' which was my love song anthem for a long season, inspired the titled of today's article.

Comments