Weekly Declarations : Consecration




Good Evening and Happy New Week Guys!  So I’m going to begin by apologizing for going AWOL on the blog last week but I was pretty ill and I’m just recovering. God was faithful and just kept me well and active even in the midst of what should have been a brutal 2 weeks and I’m grateful for that testimony. Now onto what I feel led to share today, I’m going to be sharing a few declarations with us on Consecration.

I believe Consecration is such an important topic because immediately after salvation, and becoming rooted and grounded in the word, this is the next step for every Believer. God consecrates us and sets us apart for the specific assignment we were created for just like He did with Paul and Barnabas. The reality though is that many times we’re too busy trying to figure out life and praying about all the other stuff that comes along with our Christian Journey and we forget the very thing God has consecrated us for.

So I really feel it is very important to talk about this particularly because I really believe that this is a Season in which God is making using us as battle axes in His mighty hands. To function effectively, we need to be spiritually aligned to His plan and our assignment. With that knowledge and in that spirit, we are going to take a few declarations backed up by the word.

Decree and Declare after me;

I have been chosen and set apart since before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless before God. – Ephesians 1:4

In the name of Jesus I am found worthy by grace and not wanting when God is looking for people to use as tools and instruments for His Glory in my generation – Genesis 6:8

My body, my words, thoughts, actions and my whole life is a living, pleasing sacrifice to God in the name of Jesus. – Romans 12:1

In the name of Jesus Christ, I believe the word of God and therefore I follow the instructions of God FULLY. – Numbers 32:12

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I am not a stranger to God and the people of God but a member of His own household. – Ephesians 2:19

Because I am co-heir with Christ, just as God anointed Him and was with Him, so too is the Lord with Me in all my endeavours. – Acts 10:38

In the mighty name of Jesus, I decree and declare that I am a battle axe in the hands of the Most High and a weapon of devastation to the works and attacks of the enemy. – Jeremiah 50:21-23

Because He Himself is a wall of fire around me, I radiate with the Glory of God from my inside out. – Zechariah 2:5

Because my heavenly Father is the maker of the Universe, no weapon formed and fashioned against my life, my family, my purpose, my calling and my ministry shall prosper. Every tongue that rises against me in Judgement shall be condemned – Isaiah 54:7

I decree and declare that I honour the Lord always with my money and my possessions. I give God my very best at all times and I withhold nothing from God. – Genesis 4:4-7

As I go about my Father’s work, I will not be afraid because my righteousness is from the Lord and He upholds me with His righteous right hand. - Isaiah 54:7, Isaiah 41:10

So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen!

Comments