Weekly Declarations: Peace & Health






Hi Guys! Good evening and Happy New Week! So this is totally a stroke of midnight type post and I apologize that this is coming in very late but it’s really been one of those days. I’ve had this Peace and Health theme in my heart for a while and today feels like an especially great day to be sharing it. I had a phenomenal start to my week and God just came through blazing for me, so I’m super excited. He’s given me peace and He is progressively settling me on every side so it feels really great to be able to share these prayer points and declarations with you today.
 I pray from the bottom of my heart concerning any situation and circumstance in your life that has you troubled, God Almighty gives you peace and restoration, pressed down, shaken together and running over in Jesus name. Amen!

Taking things a step further this week we’re going to be declaring peace and health over our lives so repeat after me,  I decree and declare;

That God Himself takes away all my anxiety and replaces it with His perfect peace. – 1 Peter 5:7

I enjoy a peace and sense of wholeness that the world cannot steal – John 14:27

Because I fear the Lord, I have healing for my body and strength for my bones – Proverbs 3: 7-8

The peace of God that surpasses all understanding is a guard around my heart and my mind, I will not be troubled. – Philippians 4:7

The Lord God Himself keeps me in health, I am a well-watered garden, an ever-flowing spring. – Isaiah 58:11

Because I wait on the Lord my strength is renewed. I fly high on eagle’s wings. I walk and do not grow weary, I run and I do not faint – Isaiah 40: 30-31

My heart is cheerful and my spirit is whole, therefore I operate in perfect health. – Proverbs 17:22

God blessed my bread and water and keeps sickness far from me. – Exodus 23:25

I speak peace to every storm around my life – Mark 4:39

God brings health and healing to every area of my life and I enjoy abundant peace and security. – Jeremiah 33:6

God heals my land and the works of my hand bear fruit in abundance. -  2 Chronicles 7:14


Comments