Blessing For November & Highlights From Exodus








Happy New Month guys! I know there are so many superstitions and what not about ‘ember months’ but never mind those. The Most High God will crown your year with goodness and your paths will drip fatness. Every outstanding answer, healing or breakthrough of any kind you are trusting God for comes to you in the months of November and December in Jesus mighty name. Your lips will overflow with testimonies of the faithfulness and constancy of God. 2 Samuel 22 vs 2-3 says “Yahweh is my rock and my fortress, my deliverer is my God.” I decree and declare that Yahweh is indeed your rock and fortress as you close out this year. He is your deliverer and your God is anyway you desire Him to be in Jesus name, Amen. You will set your face like a flint and you will not be brought to shame because your Lord God helps you in Jesus name, Amen.

So now that we have the blessings for the month, (which by the way was totally inspired by the Holy Spirit because I wasn’t planning on doing that) let’s move on to more of what He will have me say. I was going to share from 1 Corinthians 2 & 3 today because I just started studying Corinthians a few days back and was deeply inspired by it. I actually thought that was what God will have me say today but it seems God will have things go a little differently and I’m game.
For the better part of last month I was luxuriating in Exodus in my bible study time. I was just enjoying the power, love and constancy/faithfulness of God. It was such a wonderful read and I learnt a lot, some of which I would love to share in more detail at some point in the near future. One of the things I learnt was that we serve a very particular and luxurious God. When you read the descriptions of the Tent of Meeting and the works, they are dripping luxury. Like literally. It showed me that God is really not about that basic life and neither should we.

That bit of Exodus is a very good bit of the bible to help expand your mind to want more and demand more from God. He is about excellence and stellar quality and our lives should reflect the character of the God we serve. It’s also a good portion of Exodus to understand how particular God is about every single thing that concerns us as well as the assignments and tasks He has entrusted to our care.
When God gives you Instructions or directions you follow them to the letter. Don’t even think of deviating even a little bit because the instructions of God are also the word of God and that is unchanging. A little bit of improvisation with God is disobedience and that makes perfect sense cause improvisation suggests that there’s a better to get things done.
If you think I’m exaggerating, attempt reading exodus 25 through to 40. Each chapter is a detailed outline of how one aspect of God’s Sanctuary is to be built. It is mind blowing. What is also mind-blowing was how Moses, Bezaleel and Aholiab followed everything God told Moses to the letter. Like no stone left unturned.

It makes me think of when we wonder why God will entrust specific things into the hands of certain people.  The answer to the why them is faithfulness and obedience to the letter. That is the difference between a person who God will use consistently and a person He will only use once. So in reality, it is our choice to be used by God on a repeat basis or to be one hit wonders.
On a lighter note, it was really fun for me to read about an aspect of God’s character that He definitely poured into me. I’m definitely luxury minded and now I can tell people who have issues with that to take it up with God. Yay! Lool


Anyway back to being serious, I guess the simple but often elusive admonition from the Holy Spirit is to walk in perfect obedience to the will and word of God. To be excellent in our execution of the tasks and things God has entrusted to our care. Whether that’s our job, family, friends or ministry, we do everything with a God consciousness and faithfully. The beautiful part of that is, God is a Rewarder and He is not a God that owes. When we walk in that mindset of faithfulness, we get to enjoy yet another level of God’s faithfulness and attentiveness to details in our lives and in our own dreams. Selah!

Comments